Thursday, February 24, 2011

BHLDN

Okay, I meant to post this back of Valentines day when the site opened, but needless to say I was a little distracted (which is a good thing!)

BHLDN is Anthropologie's new wedding boutique and it's everything you've come to expect from them all the way down to the price point.  But hey, for your wedding, why not splurge a little?!  I've yet to figure out how to pronounce it, but I'm inserting my own vowels and pronouncing it "beholden."

A few weeks ago Husband was talking about how lovely our own wedding was and jokingly suggested "let's do it again."  His face turned to surprise (and fear) when my face lit up with delight, eyes wide as saucers.  I knew he was joking, but let me tell you, if we were to throw another wedding, I'd already have much of the details chosen from this site.  A lot of the bridesmaid dresses are so lovely and I fully plan to brazenly suggest this line if a dress is to be chosen for me as a bridesmaid.  I can't wait to see what they offer over the next few seasons.

EDIT: This doesn't really have anything to do with my press or stationery... maybe one day they'll carry a stationery line. MY stationery line! HA! (I can dream!) Anyway, expect more "non-relevant" post in the future.




3 comments:

  1. Ha! I like his reaction to your reaction.

    And would your bridesmaid dress suggestion be for a couple that I may or may not know who may or may not be getting married in the near or far future? :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely hypothetical. Why, is there something I should know?

    ReplyDelete